Our Online Training Academy is designed for early childhood professionals in child care centers and family child care homes. Classes are self-paced, self-guided and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Training courses are designed to help early childhood professionals complete annual training requirements and obtain required training hours for those seeking a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential, CDA credential renewal or in-service training.
Courses available through the Online Training Academy also offer you Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Courses provide a variety of engaging topics that include:
- CDA Credential and CDA Renewal Training
- Child Abuse Awareness
- Practical Strategies to Guide Children’s Behaviors
- Social Emotional Foundations for Learning
- Child Care Essentials for Child Care Centers or Family Child Care
YOU can also create customizable packages starting at just $35. Packages vary from 2-20 hours of training on topics that include:
- Child Growth and Development
- Daily Schedules and Routines
- Family Child Care Home Environments
- Music and Movement
- Books for Different Ages
To view current course descriptions and to register for online classes please CLICK HERE